Chocolate Chip Cookies
It took me quite a few times before I was able to get the perfect choc-chip cookies. There are so many different recipes online for the different tastes. So I decided to just add what I thought was right and it tasted great… apparently! This recipe is for thick, soft chocolate chip cookies.
To make this recipe you will need:
The method is even more important than in a chocolate cake. If you don’t follow the instructions you will almost defiantly have pretty pathetic cookies.
It took me quite a few times before I was able to get the perfect choc-chip cookies. There are so many different recipes online for the different tastes. So I decided to just add what I thought was right and it tasted great… apparently! This recipe is for thick, soft chocolate chip cookies.
To make this recipe you will need:
- 125g Butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup of soft Brown Sugar
- ¼ of cup of White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups of Plain Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 cup of Dark or Milk Choc Bits
- 1 pinch of Vanilla Essence
The method is even more important than in a chocolate cake. If you don’t follow the instructions you will almost defiantly have pretty pathetic cookies.
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- In bowl #1, Sieve the Plain flour and Baking Powder together
- In bowl #2, mix the Butter, Brown Sugar, White Sugar and Vanilla
- Continue to mix bowl #2 until the mixture is creamy
- Then add the Eggs and continue mixing until the mixture is fluffy
- Slowly add bowl #1 to bowl #2 and continue mixing until the mixture becomes a dough
- Add the Choc Chips
- Using a spoon and your hands, roll the dough into golf ball sizes then put the tray into the oven
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Let the cookies cool before eating them

No comments:
Post a Comment